|Ultra Efficiency Air Conditioner Units|
When matched with a variable speed indoor unit from Trane, the XL19i has another special feature. It's a method of enhancing airflow that we call Comfort-R™ and it gives you greater humidity control in cooling. This is accomplished by running the fan at a slower speed during start-up. Comfort-R™ also provides warmer air during heating start-up in the XL19i Weathertron® Heat Pump. These managed cycles reduce temperature variances for the optimum in home comfort.
Backed by Trane’s Industry Leading Limited Warranty
Durability By Design.
1. Weatherguard II™ Top
2. Variable Speed Outdoor Fan Motor
3. Quick Access To Electrical And Refrigerant Controls
4. Refrigerant Filter Drier
5. Dual Climatuff® Compressors
6. Compressor Sound Insulators
7. Integrated Fan Orifice
8. All-Aluminum Woven Spine Fin™ Coil
9. Galvanized Steel Louvers
10. Powder Paint Finish
11. DuraTuff™ Basepan